Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Internship

1. What do you hope to learn or discover about the "adult" world of work while you are at your internship?
I hope the internship will provide me with insight of the "professional" world, and give me an idea of what to expect in such dismal environs.

2. What do you hope to learn or discover about yourself and your identity while you are at your internship this semester?
I could say that I hope to discover that I am a proficient worker and human being, (terms that have become entwined in our society) but such expectations would only set me up for disappointment, as I am certain that the "professional" work environment is vicious with it's requirements.

3. What goals do you have for yourself for your internship experience?
My goal is to learn about stuff.

No comments: